Look what I got today!
It’s a get well box. From this person:
Obviously, it wasn’t her fault that I got sick. But she was sick two weeks ago, then I got her disease last week. We’re all over it now, so I feel like I can’t use the contents of the get well box... So now I’m kind of looking forward to the next time I get sick! I might even stop taking my vitamins until I do.
The contents are:
1. Get well card (seen above).
2. A bottle of orange flavored Vitamin C supplement drink.
3. A bottle of lemon flavored Vitamin C supplement drink.
4. A bottle of eucalyptus oil (it’s an Indonesian thing).
5. A bar of dark Javanese chocolate.
6. A 10 pack of Panadol (Indonesian Ibuprofin).
7. A box of Ricola lozenges.
8. A bag of herbal cough tea.
9. A package of tissues.
Yay! Thanks for being so thoughtful, Melanie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment