12 September 2008

huh?

"Warning: Ike may bring 'certain death'."
May? Certain?
Wait. I'm confused....
Some people are too stubborn.

After students predicted otherwise, we won the season opener varsity soccer game!
6 - 1
That is outstanding....

Then I stepped on Ji Hyun's heels all the way to the showers.

Then I ran from one end of campus to the other, looking for my neighbor who doesn't have a phone, so people were calling me with important messages for her. She was nowhere to be found.

Then I was sweating a lot.

So I cleaned out my desk drawers. It's about time....

In other news...
Last night I ran a mile and walked another.
Did 75 situps and 4.5 pushups.
Then promptly went to bed.
It's good to remind myself from time to time why I hate exercising.

Oh, and "hot guard" AND his wife now know that I refer to him as such. Thank you, Yohanes.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

okay, we will make skype work sometime... i'm still not sure how it works and how we can do the time difference, but we will succeed sometime...

i saw your facebook interests say NO running... i am glad you occasionaly torture yourself, you've ran more miles this month than i have!