highlights from grading math 7 papers on pythagoras and ancient greece....
*can you tell i saved all my paper grading until the very end?*
"I think some of the stuff was really stupid though like the fact that they couldn't eat beans or they couldn't look into a mirror with a light next to it. That's really stupid and I wonder who made that rule? That is my thought."
"The leader of them was pisistratos. He was taken down twice but yet he still built another settlement. He kept that till he died."
"There was a girl named Theano..... She was a Math Freak like many of them were."
"Now I shall talk about Acusilaus.... His thoughts didn't survive much."
"Pythagoras is a mathematician that is super smart and super awesome!"
"Pythagoras is one of the old mathematicians that had a society."
"They have an equation for this proof, but it is really long and it is confusing."
"Some interesting facts I learned about him are, for example, the striking birthmark on his thy."
"He dieded when he was nintey-nine."
No comments:
Post a Comment