30 October 2013

Water vs. Air

I just took an online quiz in an attempt to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Because how nice would that be? Anyways, the quiz was about pumpkins. One question really stumped me.

It didn't stump me because I didn't know the answer. I did know the answer. I just couldn't figure out why it was on there twice. I read the question THREE times, and I just could NOT figure out why one answer was double. I didn't know which one to click on. Which one of the two would they consider acceptable? Was one MORE right than the other? Who even WROTE such a stupid question with two of the same answer on there?!

Because obviously, the answer is water.




But air is the Indonesian word for water.
My brain didn't even distinguish between the two different languages. I seriously thought water was on there twice.

And this is why I should not do intellectual things in the morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wrong on all accounts. Pumpkins are 90% magic. Make yourself some pumpkin spice pancakes and eat them while drinking down some pumpkin spice coffee. Pure magic.

Hanief Trihantoro said...

LMAO!

and read this in the morning is sesuatu banget! :D