22 June 2015

Ramadan

We are now on the 6th day of the fasting month known as Ramadan. I have friends on all sides of the fence when it comes to fasting. I have Christian and Catholic friends who don’t fast. I have Christian friends who DO fast, either as a show of solidarity or as a personal time of prayer for Indonesia. I have Muslim friends who strictly fast. And I have Muslim friends who fast for a few days, then kind of give up. In light of all the different comments and complaints I’ve heard from all my friends over the last six days, I decided to post some of my favorite fasting memes that I’ve seen so far this Ramadan. Because I think they’re pretty funny. And a lot of them reflect real life conversations I’ve heard. And I’m sorry to everyone who can’t read all of them.

10499274_278480835668669_1413486116_a

Question: If Nobita eats in the morning before the fast starts then gets in a time machine and travels to after the fast ends, and she eats then… does that count?

11377643_1653772798186759_1913143808_n 

DP-BBM-Buka-Puasa-Lucu-290x290

Stay calm, bro. It’s still awhile until we break the fast.

 DP-BBM-Buka-Puasa-Lucu-Adzan-290x290

f6fdef01ea0bd35cf880afcf294cc0a2-005091600_1434518853-3

Gambar-Puasa-Lucu-290x290 

meme-lucu-ramadhan

 

gambar lucu kecoak

Right now, looking at a cockroach is like looking at a fig.

puasa6

ramadan-funny

This actually happened to a friend of mine.

meme-jomblo-puasa-1-150x150

 Gambar-Dp-BBM-Lucu-Waktu-Puasa-290x290      

Screenshot_18

 

And one more, just for kicks…

11378935_935178003171294_942949807_n

No comments: