I've been bad at blogging lately. Like, really bad. I know it. I can own it.
I recently asked myself why I lost my desire to blog, and I came up with a few main reasons.
1. I'm just tired.
2. Most days just seem too unremarkable to blog about.
3. A lot of the unremarkable things feel too personal to blog about.
I can't do much about the first one. It is what it is. I'm mentally exhausted when I get home from school. And I don't often feel like sitting down and writing.
The second one is just the result of having lived here for over 10 years. My days seem more ordinary than adventurous. There is always something new to be discovered or explored or experienced, which is one of the things I love about Indonesia. But back to number 1...
I think I can do something about the third thing. Right now, my blog is public. Anyone can access it and read any/all of the posts. But there are a lot of things lately I've stopped myself from writing about because I don't always know who my audience is. So I've made a decision. For my own safety and privacy, as well as that of the people/places I write about, I'm going to make my blog private.
This means that only people with permission can access and read it. If you would like to be one of those people, feel free to send me a message however you normally send me messages. Or you can also comment on this post. All I need to give you access is your g-mail address.
1 comment:
ME ME ME ME I WANT ACCESS!!! PLEASE!!!!
Post a Comment