13 July 2009

bali mad lib

I haven't written for quite awhile. Long enough that my family assumed me dead or something. Sorry about that. To make up for it, here is a mad lib I created for you all about my trip to Bali 2 weeks ago. Have at it and have fun.

Here's what you need:
1. Day that starts with Sun
2. Two names
3. Mode of transportation
4. Number between 24 and 26
5. Synonym for cold
6. Number greater than 80
7. Place to eat
8. Something that comes out of your body
9. Royal person, plural
10. Verb
11. Animal
12. Day that starts with M
13. Mode of transportation
14. Place to stay
15. Adjective
16. Noun
17. Adjective
18. Place to swim
19. Adjective
20. Country
21. Time of day
22. Noun
23. Noun
24. Something living
25. Number
26. Beverage, plural
27. Adjective
28. Color
29. Number less than 15
30. Noun
31. Island
32. Religion
33. Political view
34. Article of clothing, plural
35. Same article of clothing
36. Color
37. Language
38. Adjective
39. Drug
40. Noun
41. Positive or negative word
42. Feeling/emotion
43. Adjective
44. Name

Last [day that starts with Sun] my friends [2 names] were kind enough to drive Amber and I to the [mode of transportation] station to meet our bus to Bali. Once safely aboard the bus, we traveled roughly [number between 24 and 26] hours before arriving at our destination. The bus, which is usually quite [synonym for cold] ended up being about [number greater than 80] degrees most of the way. They let us off the bus for dinner at [place to eat] and the food looked like rice and [something that comes out of your body]. Needless to say, we didn’t eat like [plural royalty]. Luckily, we were able to [verb] most of the night, which made the trip more bearable, though not very comfortable. I think I would have rather ridden a(n) [animal] to Bali.
[Day that starts with M] evening we finally arrived in Bali. We caught a [mode of transportation] to take us to our [place to stay] in Kuta. After that, the week was much more [adjective]! We ate a lot of delicious [noun] and did lots of shopping! The beach wasn’t TOO hot and we both got [adjective] tans without getting burnt! Our hotel had 2 [plural place to swim] which helped keep us cool too. We met some [adjective] people there on summer holiday from [country].
Bali is very famous for its [time of day] life. I became convinced that while I was there, I had to try at least one club. So try I did. The [noun] and the [noun] were pretty sweet, but it seemed that every [something living] there had consumed about [number] [plural beverage] already. So that was a little [adjective]. I danced briefly, but since I’m [color] that was very short lived. In all, my first dance club experience lasted about [number less than 15] minutes. But now I have experienced a world famous aspect of Bali.
Going to Bali is always a(n) [noun]. It is very different from [island], where I live. First of all, Bali is much more [religion] and [political view]. People wear far fewer [articles of clothing]. Many people don’t even wear [same article of clothing] at all! There are lots more [color] people there who speak [language], which is [adjective]. On a near daily basis in Bali, we were offered [drug] and solicited for [noun]. This is a good place to do what mom always taught you and “just say [positive or negative word]!”
Overall, I always feel [feeling/emotion] going to Bali, and this time was even more [adjective] with my best friend, [name].

No comments: