me: uh-oh... we have a square root of 2 in the denominator. what do we need to do with that?
david: multiply both sides by the square root of 2!
me: both sides? but there's no equals sign.... so there is no "both sides".
david: uhmmm.....
jenna: oh! multiply by something equivalent to one, which would be the square root of 2 over the square root of 2! so top and bottom are getting multiplied by the same thing.
me: RIGHT! good explanation too.
david: that's what i said!
me: almost.... both sides implies there's an equation. top and bottom would imply a fraction.
david: *mumbles* you're gay.
me: WHAT?!
david: OH MY GOSH! i'm SO SORRY! it just came out!!! OH MY GOSH!
luke: david! are you ACTUALLY retarded?!
david: I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING!
me: woowwwwww....
david: I DIDN'T MEAN IT! YOU ARE SO HOT!
me: DAVID! you are NOT helping your situation at ALL!
david: why?! i'm trying to be nice!
me: oh, dear.....
luke and jordan: *chanting while banging fists on their desks* slap him! slap him! slap him!
No comments:
Post a Comment