24 November 2009

skypes with dad

[11:10:34 AM] dad: I'll take lots of pictures this weekend
[11:11:16 AM] me: i don't want to see them
[11:11:43 AM] dad: even if I don't photograph the food?
[11:11:55 AM] me: oh, that's fine then.
[11:12:00 AM] me: i also don't want to see people having fun without me.
[11:12:01 AM] dad: k
[11:12:11 AM] dad: shellfish
[11:12:15 AM] me: so maybe some pictures of crying or sleeping people would be fine.
[11:12:31 AM] me: or maybe just send me some pictures of strangers or wildlife in the area.
[11:12:57 AM] dad: strangers crying in their sleep?
[11:13:49 AM] me: THAT'S IT!
[11:13:55 AM] me: yes, that is perfect.
[11:14:00 AM] dad: I'll try

mom and dad and gramma and kyley are renting an impala and hauling a turkey 11 hours to have thanksgiving in oklahoma with zach. meanwhile, i'm in rainy season in indonesia. and not very happy about it.

No comments: