22 December 2013

THE END

I feel like I've spent the last week living out of a bag. I pack a bag, leave the house, come home for 5 minutes, quickly unpack the bag, re-pack it for the next event, and I'm off again. I've mostly just been using my house to sleep in this week - and even that way less than normal.

At this point, basically every flat surface in my home - including the floor - is covered with stuff that got dumped out of various bags and hasn't gotten put away yet. My goal is to ignore it until tomorrow.

Because Christmas break officially starts TOMORROW. I have two and a half weeks off! So I can clean my house to my heart's content. And it is coming just in time. I think I finally reached my tired limit today - at about the 9th hour of wedding photographing.

But all the craziness and tiredness and soreness and disarray are worth it to see these smiles.


No comments: