16 September 2014

Quiz

Let me just start off by saying how much I love that I can now blog from home once again. Thank you, new laptop.

Here is the point of this post though. I just took one of those silly online quizzes. You know, the kind all your friends are doing, but they feel like they shouldn't be doing, so every time they post the results, their comment begins with, "I never do these quizzes, but..." Let's not kid ourselves. These quizzes are pretty amusing, and even though we have a thousand other more important things to do at any moment, at least own up to your guilty quiz taking pleasure.

Anyways, there is this one doing the rounds where you're asked to answer 20 simple questions, and then they tell you who you are. According to several of my friends who have taken the quiz (even though they "never do things like this..."), the results are "creepily accurate".  So obviously I HAD to take the quiz.

The questions ranged from fairly typical get-to-know-you questions (What is your favorite food?) to kind of bizarre (Do you enjoy the experience of eating corn on the cob?). I answered each one accurately.

And these are my results:

1. You are male.
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. 
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit.
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. 
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.

This explains so much...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the same exact answers. How freaky is that?

A said...

Ahahaha.... WHO IS THIS??