There is a student teacher working at my school this semester. She is only here for a short time - just 5 weeks. Of those 5 weeks, only 2 remain. This student teacher is an avid photographer, and someone told her that I was as well. So she asked if I would take her on a photo taking expedition sometime. Of course, I agreed, and yesterday was the day we agreed upon. I asked what kinds of things she enjoys photographing, and she asked specifically if I would take her someplace where she could see the mountains. I one-upped her and took her to THREE different spots that have a great view of the surrounding mountains! Our little excursion was a great excuse for me to dust off my old DSLR and snap some photos too. Here's what I ended up with.
Location 1 - A rural neighborhood on the outskirts of town
Location 2 - On the tracks through the lake outside of town
Location 3 - Rice fields located within city limits
The beauty of this country that I get to call home never ceases to amaze me! And mountains will always be novel to this Midwesterner. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment