At about 2 AM, I was feeling pretty amazed at how much I accomplished after midnight compared to how much I accomplished all day BEFORE midnight. I am undoubtedly a night person. Too bad I don't often have the luxury of being a night person here. Anyways, I made an impressive list. But then I just kept going and going and going and going. It's 9:30 AM now. I'm still not tired. Here's my lists.
List 1 (Or: Things I did before midnight)
Woke up at 12:36 (Don't judge me. I'm still sick a little. I definitely needed extra sleep.)
Took a shower.
Ate an apple.
Sporadically watched 6 hours of The Office while doing a cross-stitch gramma sent me.
Played guitar.
Ate a tuna sandwich. (First meat since being sick!)
Walked up to school to check my email.
List 2 (Or: When I come alive)
Fixed the decorations in my room.
Hung up my mirror that has been sitting on my desk since I got here. I used tools.
Put all my Yiddish magnets on my refridgerator.
Fixed all my candles that swallowed their own wicks.
Rearranged my lemari (wardrobe/shelving) to open up more room for books/dvds.
Cleaned out the fridge.
Cleaned my house.
Killed a lot of ants.
Swapped out computer batteries in my laptop. Put the old one back in. The charger is bad.
Wrote out three weeks worth of lesson plans.
Did three weeks worth of Math 7 homework. (The power was out and I was working by candlelight at this point)
Called home and located a paper I need, via Kyley. (Thanks)
Ate dinner. (Seaweed and cold rice!)
Read my Indonesian dictionary and learned a few new words.
Took some pictures in the dark.
Wrote a math quiz.
Brainstormed and typed up guidelines for 2 different quarter projects.
Played mahjongg.
Played guitar.
Had a brilliant idea for my class bulletin board.
Changed my handwriting. Again.
Freed up a ton of space on my hard drive.
Got the pick out of the inside of my guitar. Finally.
Made Chai. And drank it. Duh.
Read the first 20 chapters of Around the World in 80 Days.
Did situps.
Got dressed.
Walked to school.
Typed this dumb list.
Church starts in 30 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment