15 September 2009

sr papers

senior paper rough drafts due tomorrow. guess who has spent the week proofreading? some gems....

"The Renaissance period experienced one of the greatest discoveries ever known to mankind; the removable printing press was one of the most important inventions of all times."

"This humanism movement created many people to think for themselves. . ."

"Due to some strategies the Spanish Armada was significantly dented because of the bad weather. . ."

"As notified, all of these events truly influenced the face of literature."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

punya bayi!


(if google languages somehow failed me... 'i'm having a baby!')

A said...

WHAT?!

aMAZing!!!

WHEN???

(google languages was close... it just forgot to put it in future tense. i read that you already had a baby!)

Unknown said...

haha. nope. this is my first 'pending' baby.

I'm due in May!!! only 6 weeks along, so no 'baby bump' as everyone seems impatient to see me grow fat. haha. can't say I blame them. I'll look hilarious with a baskteball stuffed under my shirt!

miss you. come home! unless home is Indonesia now. then come to the states!!