Well, I made myself stay awake ALL THE WAY until 9:30 last night. WOW! By that point, I was just about sleeping on my feet. But even though I woke up for sahur this morning again, I was able to fall back asleep after. When I did wake up, for some reason I looked at my phone to see what time it was. 3:15. Yesterday I said I woke up at 4. I was wrong. Sahur starts at 3:15. Wow. Well, I guess if they can start their day at 3:15, so can I. Right? Ugh.
After I fell back asleep, I woke up for call to prayer. This new mosque is gonna be a challenge, I am realizing. But then I fell back asleep again! All the way until 6:30 when some people were walking on the track nearby my house talking REALLY loudly.
So now I'm gonna go make some delicious mom's potato salad for the school "family reunion" later this afternoon. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment