My sweet teaching assistant came back from making photocopies of a geometry test for me, and she started ripping up papers and throwing them in the trash! When I asked her why, she gave this very clear response:
I was trying to do the back and forth, back and forth with the thingie, but I didn't know how. And so I failed many times. And then the GRRRRRRCHUCKACHUCKACHUCKAGRRRRRRRRRR was full!! But I can't leave it, so I had to do it here!
The really weird thing (as if that wasn't strange enough) is that I immediately understood exactly what she meant. Here's the translation:
I was trying to copy the test front and back, but I didn't know how to do that. So I messed up some copies. And then the paper shredder was full. But since it's a test, I couldn't just throw it in the recycle bin there, so I'm ripping them up here!
I'm getting really good at Korean English. kk
No comments:
Post a Comment