12 June 2013
Hellos and Goodbyes and Views
I'm gonna be so excited when I have 25,000 pageviews. But that's probably going to happen later this week or next week while I'm away from my computer.
That's right. I feel like I just got home yesterday, and I'm already taking off again! I'm leaving on a train tomorrow to the capital city, where I'll spend 3 days hanging with friends and going to an AWESOME waterpark. Look: http://waterbom-jakarta.com/web2013/
Then three of us are heading to the wild island of Borneo. My friends have a flight back to America to catch, so they'll be heading back to Jakarta earlier than I will. I'll be there 10 days before heading back home to Java. We have some plans to see some orangutans and stand on the equator and maybe do some jungle exploration.
But the thing that I'm MOST excited about is that I GET TO SEE MELANIE. That's right, people. She moved into a house TODAY - after living in random spaces for the past four months since moving there - so now she even has a place for me to sleep! It is going to be a grand reunion, and to say that I'm pretty happy about it would be an understatement.
So yeah. That's the plan. Please pray for safe travels and lots of fun! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is by far my most favorite of all your posts ;)
Post a Comment