I made it home safely yesterday! I pretty much only took pictures of the ferry ride from Java to Bali, the sunrise on Thursday, Peco's wedding, and not much else. Pretty boring, if you ask me. And with my DSLR I shot almost only in black and white. So we'll see how those turned out. I haven't even looked at them yet, I've been so busy!
I don't think I got much of a tan, but besides that, I'd say it was a very successful and relaxing trip. And did I mention that PECO GOT MARRIED?! That's still a little hard to wrap my mind around. But I am so so so happy for him and Eva and excited to see their life together unfold. I'm thankful that I got to be there for their wedding day and their first kiss and their first dance and even for part of their honeymoon (but not any awkward part of it, don't worry).
Now to wait and see how their babies turn out and how my pictures look.
No comments:
Post a Comment