17 February 2014

Belated Valentine's Day

Since we had an ash day last Friday, we celebrated Valentine's day at school today! I got what is possibly the funniest note from a student ever. It is so sweet and cute and funny all at once.

It says:

Miss! Happy LATE Valentine's Day. :) Now... I will confess (?)... Sometimes, I get really scared because of your poker face (?). But I really like you! I really want to get close (?) with you and learn lots of things from you. It's just that I am really, I mean super shy that I can't reach out to you first. :(  But I really like you :) Anyways Happy Valentine's Day :) <3 nbsp="" p="">

Ya, it really has all those smiley/frowny faces and question marks in parentheses. Haha... What am I supposed to do with this?!?! Also, what is my poker face???

I LOVE IT.

No comments: