Student: If I die today, you have to carry on my legacy. Find that one Indian kid and tell him to be me.
Me: That one Indian kid? Which one Indian kid?
Student: You must find him...
Student 1: Geometry is the worst torture ever. If the Nazis had made the Jews do Geometry in the concentration camps then.... Um.... Never mind.
Student 2: Then the Jews would really have had to CONCENTRATE in the concentration camps!
Student 1: No. They would have all died of Geometry.
Student: Hey Miss, do you wanna come to my sleepover this weekend? We're gonna paint our nails crazy colors and listen to One Direction all night and talk about boys!
Korean Student: Hey. Do you like my outfit?
Me: Yes, you look nice.
Student: My mom says I look like the Yakuza today.
Me: Your mom thinks you look like the Japanese mafia?
Student: That's what she told me.
(PS - I was super proud of myself for even knowing what the Yakuza is...)
No comments:
Post a Comment