You know those things that are like rats? But they are smaller. Like small rats. But their tails are short. They're called shrews.
Well, there is one living behind your neighbor's house. She has a box of books stored behind her house, and the shrew is living in there. I saw it. And I followed it to the box. And I saw all of the poop. That's how I know it's living there.
So I called my cats.... I mean, your cats.... And I tried to make the yellow one eat the shrew. The yellow cat likes to eat rats. And he saw that shrew. But shrews smell bad, so animals usually don't want to eat them. But the yellow cat saw it. And he followed the shrew. And I thought he was going to eat it.
He got really close to the shrew. But then I think the shrew probably farted. Because suddenly the yellow cat ran away and he wouldn't come back.
I don't want to touch it because it smells bad. And your neighbor's helper is scared. When she sees it, she just freezes and screams for me to come chase it back in the box.
So the shrew still lives in that box of books.
THE END
1 comment:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You had so many interesting story on your blog. I love it. :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Post a Comment