so i already thought that the end of the (school) year was getting to be super busy...
that has been compounded in the past few days.
please feel free to peruse my weekly schedule.
(but only if you say schedule like mary poppins would)
MONDAY
6:30 - 7:30 ~ Do SAT II Math prep with Glory.
7:40 - 15:00 ~ School
15:00 - 15:30 ~ Tutor Whitney
Evening-ish ~ Trade English for Indonesian lessons with Mas Andre.
TUESDAY
7:40 - 15:00 ~ School
15:15 - Done ~ Teacher meetings
18:00 - 21/22 ~ Dinner club
WEDNESDAY
7:40 - 15:00 ~ School
15:00 - 15:30 ~ Tutor Whitney
15:30 - 16:30 ~ SAT stuff with Glory
19:00 - 21:00 ~ American Idol with the Java Dorm
THURSDAY
6:30 - 7:30 ~ SAT with Glory
7:40 - 15:00 ~ School
18:00 - 20:00 ~ Solafide (English fellowship/Bible study)
20:00 - 22:00 ~ Dinner
FRIDAY
7:40 - 15:00 ~ School
Evening-ish ~ Usually dinner/karaoke/coffeeshop
SATURDAY
17:30 - 20:00 ~ House church
Afterwards ~ Hang out with friends
SUNDAY
10:00 - 12:00 ~ Church
12:00 - 14:00 ~ Lunch
OK... Also cram in there 1-2 other times to meet with Andre to trade language lessons (by the way, this guy is an Indonesian teacher by trade, and he's teaching me for free. All I have to do is help him with his conversational English - talk to him.)
And Pita wants to meet 1-2 times a week to trade Indonesian for Spanish.
Some of my really good friends run a coffeeshop and their one reliable worker quit suddenly, so I've volunteered to help out there as much as I can. I can't mix drinks, but I'm already a pro at taking orders, delivering drinks, cleaning tables, washing dishes, heating up cinnamon rolls, etc...
And I'm pretty much always in the middle of watching some TV series or doing a movie night with Peco and Yohanes.
Oh, and on the weeks when I play guitar for Solafide, we meet to practice on one or two evenings.
And I'm usually out of town at least one day out of every weekend, if not all weekend.
Plus, I'm trying to spend time with people who are leaving before/at the end of the year.
But am I complaining?
No. Not at all.
I like being busy.
I just hope I get enough sleep so I can be a pleasant person.
I apologize in advance if I'm not.
Eight more weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment