I just got this message from my friend, Liz, who is from Jakarta but goes to college in Salatiga. It made me smile, and as you read it (unedited by me - straight up copied and pasted), marvel at how amazing her English is, y'all!
"ok so I couldn't sleep last night. and i came up with this brilliant idea. I found you and mas Aswan a great business project after you guys get married. it's selling Salatiga post card!!!!!! first, there's no Salatiga post card available yet (as far as I know) and two, since you are really good at photography, bet you'll make a very awesome post card with awesome Salatiga views in it. "the post card that actually shows the true identity of Salatiga" third, it'll be perfect for the Mountainview community, since you guys send letter and packages to home/sponsor, right? people are longing for it. Salatiga post card--that's the dream. ah it's so perfect! so what do you say?"
So besides the fact that it's kind of weird that my friends think about my future as they try to fall asleep, I kind of like the idea! It would be a fun thing to do - and she's right, there are no Salatiga postcards yet. This is going on my list of future jobs! Thanks, Liz!
No comments:
Post a Comment