29 February 2012

The Expanse Between Maturity Levels is Vast

So if you've been reading my blog lately, you've surely become accustomed to some of the bizarre things we talk about in 8th - 10th grade. However, I rarely mention my first class of the day - 11th and 12th grade PreCalculus. I'm still not sure if they are incredibly more mature than the younger classes, or if they are all just brain dead that early in the morning, thus creating the illusion that they are extremely well behaved.

Anyways, here's a conversation that took place this morning that I think gives you a pretty good idea of the maturity gap between this class and my other classes.

Student: Do you know the verses that say that if you forgive others, God will forgive you, but if you don't forgive others, God won't forgive you?
Me: Yeah...
Student: Does that make God an unforgiving God?

Holy cow.

No comments: