16 March 2014

Bad News Good News

Remember how my goal for my 1000th post was to take AWESOME pictures in Bali and wow everyone with the amazing-ness of my vacation? Well… I packed my big DSLR camera all the way to Bali with me. And then didn’t use it a SINGLE TIME! WUT?

Mainly the problem is that we walk everywhere in Bali. And much like a child, a big camera is just heavy and awkward to carry with me. So (hopefully UN-like a child) it spent the entire vacation in the hotel room.

The good news is that I take my phone EVERYWHERE. And I did take pictures with it. A few pictures. Not-very-amazing pictures. But I’ll show them to you anyways. Because I have to come up with SOMETHING for my 1000th post, right?

So here are some street views…

20140312_103030_1  20140310_165121_120140312_102728_1

Beach views…

20140312_133345_1  20140312_125618_120140312_133047_120140314_162011_1  20140314_155056_120140314_152341_1

A friends picture…

20140315_091634

A food picture (just for dad – a pork gyro… with French fries??)…

20140314_200408

A loot picture (everything I bought while in Bali – 2 dresses, lemon and tea tree body wash, mousse for curly hair, cut glass coasters, lavender essential oil, and a kilo of lentils!)…

20140315_151933_1

And finally, to make my 1000th post just a little bit epic, a sunset at the beach picture…

20131228_183000_1

No comments: