TO DO
1. Be ready for each new day of the next 2 weeks of teaching. 3 tests to write, numerous worksheets, daily grading, plus everyday lessons for 4 classes. But then we have spring break!
2. Pull off a charity concert Saturday. Practice went so-so today. And that was our ONLY practice. I have 14 acts, all requiring different setups, a stage/sound/lights crew, plus a group of moms who are donating baked goods to sell to manage. We’ve got a good team though. We’re getting there.
3. Six TESOL activities + online discussions. And three final projects all due this week. But then I get a month break before the next 6 week session starts.
4. Buy shoes for 31 kids for the Sponsor-A-Child program that Aswan and I are heading up. Find sponsors for 6 more kids.
5. Finish applying for Aswan’s visa and pray we get an interview at the embassy during my spring break so we can go together.
6. Buy train tickets to Surabaya and Bandung.
7. Go get antibiotics and possibly a chest x-ray because the school nurse thinks I’m getting pneumonia.
No comments:
Post a Comment