09 May 2011

This Week

End of the year. 2.5 weeks left of school. Here are the things that I HAVE to do this week, no negotiating.

1. Edit and finish the entire yearbook by Wednesday so we can get that sucker off to the printer. We have a LOT of details and editing to finish up. Planning on some late nights in the computer lab this week.

2. Aswan leaves tonight for Surabaya and his visa interview is on Wednesday morning (Tuesday night for my American readers), so we're trying to make sure all those last minute preparations are taken care of

3. Tutoring twice, as usual.

4. TESOL. I've got to write a formal lesson plan for a listening lesson before Wednesday plus all the regular tasks for this week, the 4th week of the class.

5. I'm supposed to do a brief (6 song) concert at a local restaurant this weekend with a girl I know. I'm playing guitar and singing harmony. It's fun, but she wrote all the songs herself and doesn't actually have music written down for any of them. So I'm trying to figure out all the chords plus memorize all the lyrics. Before Saturday. We started practicing yesterday.

6. I've got a seminar I have to go to at church tomorrow night at 6.

7. All school field day is on Wednesday, which is fun, but it means leading a team of 10 or so K-12th graders all day and making sure they are good and are having fun.

8. Teacher appreciation dinner is this Saturday.

9. Meeting with my co-host and the organizers of the Senior/Parent banquet (which will be held next week), because we are supposed to be MCing the entire event but so far have no clue what is going on.

10. Buy plane ticket(s)!!

11. Write the Pre-Calculus final so I can give it to my principal for approval.

12. Buy tickets for the senior parent dinner/banquet thingie.

13. Make a dentist appointment for sometime in the next 2 weeks.

14. Wash my motorbike. It is an eyesore right now.

15. Oh, and (because I know you really care to know), my period should start any day now.

Can I just say AAAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHHHHH!

But I know I'll make it. With as much sleep and as many liquids as possible. : )

No comments: