26 August 2009

you ain't seen nothin yet

ORANG TUA-KU AKAN DATANG!
BULAN OKTOBER!
AKU GAK BISA MENUNGGU!
: )

9 comments:

AM said...

it's ace.
the 1st all in indo posting, isnt it?
Good job :D

Unknown said...

MY PARENTS WILL COME!
MONTH OCTOBER!
I can not WAIT!

So Excited for you :).

(gotta love google language!)

A said...

@ anna: that is a great translation! i tried to translate it online to see what other people would see if they also tried to translate it and i got something like "parent my will come! moon october! i gak be waiting!" points to you. and google text.

@andre: ini bukan pertama kali. untuk tujuh belas aq bilang "merdeka!" that definitely counts. :)

Unknown said...

Abbie, aku rindu padamu. Anda adalah teman baik dan saya berharap untuk bertemu lagi segera!

A said...

Abbie, aku rindu padamu. Anda adalah teman baik dan saya berharap untuk bertemu lagi segera!

"Abbie, I (javanese) long for you. You (formal) are a good friend and I (Indonesian) wish for meeting again soon!"

hahahahahahahaha! :)

Dear Anna,
Kamu adalah orang gila sedikit, tapi saya masih cintamu. Terimah kasih!

A said...

PS - Saya pikir bahwa tahun depan saya akan pulang!

AM said...

No. This post is still the 1st one.
MERDEKA???
it's disqualified.
No counting for an interjection :p
You better post a new one if u wanna settle the score for your all-indo posting :)

Unknown said...

Abbie di Amerika? whoooo hoo!!

And I am wholly, unapologetically crazy. Yes, indeed.

Ruthie said...

hah...so, in light of the coolness of anna's indo-english communication skills...my guess as to the meaning of this post seems comparitively uncool ;).
except i also had help from your facebook update saying your parents were coming...
:D heh.
I LOVE YOU!