26 September 2011

Desk

A certain family from our community is moving soon. I hate it when people leave. But I like buying things for cheap. For example, today I bought nine large, black, handmade picture frames from them for $10. Excited to see what happens with those. But what I am really excited about is the desk I bought from them. It is huge and has lots of compartments and shelves and places for filing things and locks and keys – basically everything that my secret organizational OCD self loves.

desk

This is the desk in their house with their stuff. I’m sure I can find lots of things to fill it up. It is all mine in about a month. Now I just have to figure out where to put it in my tiny apartment…

In other exciting news, they were finally able to identify yesterday’s suicide bomber, I am feeling more healthy, boyfriend has a fever (he said he was cold but was sweating THROUGH his hoodie), and oh yeah – MY FRIEND RUTHIE HAD A BABY! Like an hour ago. Where would I be without Facebook? Clueless is the correct answer.

OK, that is all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe Baby Teague made his appearance on his actual due date - completely crazy!

I love the desk too and covet it greatly :)

A said...

Handmade and custom built! I'm talking about the desk, of course, not the baby. I think we can all agree that Teague was made with something other than the hands.