We sang a song called "Ajarku Berdiam" in church yesterday. It wasn't the first time I've heard/sung it. But it was the first time that all the words REALLY sunk in. I've been humming it ever since yesterday morning, and I'm pretty sure it's currently my favorite song. The lyrics are:
Ajarku berdiam (Teach me to dwell/stay)
Dekat di hatiMu (Close to Your heart)
Di saat ku berpaling (When I turn)
Temukan cintaMu (I find Your love)
Di sana Kau menanti (You're waiting there)
‘Tuk bawaku lagi (To take me again)
Bersekutu dalam (To fellowship)
Damai yang sejati (In perfect peace)
Ooh, ku damba hadirMu (Oooh, I yearn for Your presence)
Ooh, inilah rinduku (Oooh, this is my desire)
Hidupku hanyalah untukMu (My life is only for You)
Segenap hatiku kagum ‘kan kebaikanMu (My whole heart is amazed in the presence of Your goodness)
Nafasku menc'ritakan kasihMu (My breath tells the story of Your love)
Ajarku berdiam dekat di hatiMu (Teach me to dwell close to Your heart)
And just in case you want to, HERE is a link to the Youtube video of this song, for your listening pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment