Thanks to the stats feature on my blog, I can see how many people from what countries are visiting my blog each day, and I can also see what sites referred them to my blog. And if they came from Google, I can even see what they searched for that led them here.
Consistently, the number one most viewed post (and the post with the highest all time number of views on my blog) is the one about when I bought Toms a year ago and couldn't tell if they were fake or not. Apparently lots of people have that problem. This has made my blog so popular that if you search "fake toms" under Google images, a picture from my blog is on the first page of images that pop up. And there are over 1.5 million results. Crazy. I'm gonna just go ahead and say that I'm famous...
I'm used to my blog getting hits from certain Google searches such as "Bali", "Indonesia", "half Chinese baby", "fake Toms", "Bandung" and so on. But I got a new one today.
In the past 12 hours, I've had two visits from people doing a Google search for "beautiful naked woman". I'm not sure if they were doing a general search or an images search, and I'm not about to go check and see which one brings up my blog. I did find which of my posts they were directed to though.
The one I posted last week about the picture I found on Facebook condemning women who break the law of Allah by being attractive.
So I guess that'll teach them.
Aaaaand I just realized that since I have now used the phrase "beautiful naked woman" in this post twice now, I will likely be getting even more hits from that particular Google search. Bring it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment