Boyfriend is supposed to come home from his trip today. I don't really know what time. And I have all the keys to his house. And his cell phone died at 7 this morning because he forgot to pack his charger.
And just now I read in the news that there were 2 earthquakes in the town he was in. The first was a 6.3 on the Richter at 1:40. The second was a 5.0 at 2:30. They were supposed to head out of town at 1, but given the total disregard Indonesians have for doing anything on time, chances are slim that they actually left at 1.
Also, did I mention HIS CELL PHONE IS DEAD?!!
Hoping this is not a panic-worthy moment.
*edit* After posting the above, I remembered that like 4 days ago, Aswan used my phone to call someone. And that someone happens to be on the same trip with him. And the number was still in my phone. So I was able to sms them. They were still there when the first quake hit, but somehow they never felt it. Currently, they're about 3 hours from home. All good news! Puji Tuhan.
No comments:
Post a Comment