22 April 2011

I love not going to work.

Wake up @9:30.
Eat some homemade granola and milk.
Online for an hour or so.
Take a shower for 45 minutes.
Eat lunch @12:10 - Toasted poptarts and a raspberry and honey milkshake.
Work on TESOL for an hour.
Take a nap @1:30 because it has started raining.
Wake up when it stops raining @4:30.
Work on TESOL for another hour.
Watch the first half of Mulan after finding it online while organizing all my paperwork (note to self - I NEED a filing cabinet) and my crafts rack.
Go out to dinner with boyfriend (after not seeing each other for 2 days) at our new favorite place @6. We each ate a chicken breast, a plate of rice, the BEST sambal (hot sauce) I've ever had, tempe, tofu, and drinks. Just under $4 total.
Back home @7.
Work on TESOL for a couple more hours while boyfriend works on translating and editing various things. I like working with our laptops side by side at the kitchen table.
Boyfriend goes home @9-something.
Watch the rest of Mulan while knitting the best scarf so far.

No comments: