Yup, it rained. The thunder was right. It rained so hard it woke me up sometime around midnight. And it was still raining when I woke up this morning. I remember it raining in the morning only 2 other times in the past 3 years. It doesn't happen often. It was so dark in my bedroom when my alarm went off this morning that I thought I'd accidentally set it for 5:20 instead of 6:20!
When I walked past the soccer field by my house on the way to school, I saw sprinklers out on the grass. I remembered that they had been running last night - I had been out walking in the dark and enjoying the pfft-pfft-pffffffft sound they made. So this morning, in my newly awakened state, I thought to myself, "Well, the sprinklers were redundant. Except that they were there before it rained. So I guess they can't be redundant. They were PREdundant."
Predundant: Redundant before the fact.
Wow. But it's starting to clear up a bit now. I wore shoes today to protect my feet from the 9th grade. And my mouth feels a little better. So this could be a good, good day.
3 comments:
so apparently my next care package to you should include steel-toed boots and an inflatable raft :).
Only if the steel toed boots are high heels so that they are still professional wear. : )
I'll see what I can do!
Post a Comment