29 November 2011

Things and Things

Thing 1. This was our Thanksgiving evening.

IMG_1203

Thing 2. As of November 27th, as close as we can figure, Aswan and I have been dating for one year! I spent the whole day working on my TESOL final paper. Seventeen pages, baby! Turning it in today. Anyways, unbeknownst to me, while I was working on my paper all afternoon, boyfriend went all the way to Semarang to buy me a pizza from Pizza Hut because a) he wanted to do something to celebrate our anniversary and b) he knew I was a little homesick because of not being able to be with my family on Thanksgiving.

IMG_1206

Thing 3. I just found this bug outside the girls bathroom. At first it seems insignificant. But then it begins to seem like some kind of mutant scorpion bug. So I took lots of pictures.

IMG_1207IMG_1208IMG_1209IMG_1210IMG_1211IMG_1212

No comments: