The 9th graders officially think I do voodoo on the board during class. They are basically in awe of how math works every time I explain a complicated problem. They understand how to do it, but they still claim that I do black magic. I find this extremely amusing.
Right before 9th grade, during 10 minute break, a 10th grader came to my room with a proposed new seating chart. See, there is this girl he likes, but there are also 2 other boys in the 10th grade who like her. Hence, he needs to sit extra close to her so he can impress her with his mathematical prowess (or so I assume his thought process went). So in this proposed new seating chart, said girl is sitting in the very back corner desk with the boy who made the chart seated immediately next to her. Then everyone else in front of them and diagonal from them is a girl. Clever boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment