- Any good books in English that you would recommend.
- Dove chocolate.
- Yarn, thread, fabric scraps, scrapbook paper, cool buttons, paint cards, or any other kind of thing I can do something creative and awesome with.
- Doritos. I ALWAYS want Doritos.
- Cheese. Any kind of cheese.
- Sealed packs of pepperoni or a nice summer sausage or a bag of beef jerky.
- Mousse for curly hair. Pretty much any kind at least helps in this humidity.
- Index cards. I use them for everything, and they are not sold here.
- Bottles of Bath and Body Works lotion/body wash/body spray (especially brown sugar and fig).
- Non-neon colored nail polish.
- Card games or decks of playing cards.
- Basically anything from Burt's Bees.
- Any kind of Aussie hair product. ILOVEITALL.
- Things that smell nice. I miss American scents. Votive candles, soaps, chap sticks, body sprays, lotions, shampoos, etc. (Many Indonesian products are jasmine, lemongrass, or milk scented. Yes, milk.)
OK. That's a healthy list. And here's my address too, just in case you need it. : )
Kotak Pos #142
Salatiga 50711 Jateng
INDONESIA
(Make sure you include my name too, as that's a PO Box that roughly 100 people receive mail at!)
No comments:
Post a Comment