22 April 2012

New Favorite Song

Click HERE to watch it.

These are the lyrics:

AnugrahMu kepadaku                                    (Your grace for me)

Tak pernah berubah                                       (Never changes)

PerbuatanMu terlukiskan                               (Your works are painted)

Di dalam hatiku                                             (In my heart)

Tercengangku dibuatMu                                 (I am amazed at Your works)

Ku kagum padaMu                                        (I stand in awe of You)

Tak ada hal di hidupku                                   (There is nothing in my life)

Yang luput dariMu                                         (That escapes You)

 

Kau indah, Kau mulia                                    (You are beautiful, You are glorious)

Tiada s’pertiMu                                             (There is none like You)

Ku ingin hidupku menyenangkanMu               (I want my life to bring You joy)

 

Kau terawal dan terakhir                                (You are the first and the last)

Pencipta s’galanya                                        (The creator of everything)

S’luruh bintang pun bersinar                           (All the stars shine)

Oleh ucapanMu                                            (At the sound of Your voice)

Engkau pun mengasihiku                              (You are the one who loves me)

Penulis hidupku                                            (The writer of my life)

Tak henti seg’nap nafasku                             (With every breath I take)

MenyembahMu s’lalu                                    (I worship You always)

 

Kupuji, kusembah                                         (I praise, I worship)

Tiada s’pertiMu                                             (There is none like You)

Ku ingin hidupku menyenangkanMu                (I want my life to bring You joy)

 

S'gala puji                                                    (Every praise)

S'gala hormat                                               (Every honor)

Seg'nap hatiku menyembahMu                      (My whole heart worships You)

Terimalah s’gnap hidupku                              (Please accept my entire life)

S'bagai persembahan yang hidup                   (As a living sacrifice)

 

Bukan kehendakku,                                      (Not my will)

Namun kehendakMu                                     (But Your will)

Hidupku bagiMu                                            (My life is for You)

No comments: