19 April 2012

For Anna. And Dad.

Anna, in response to your comment on my last post, here is a GIANT, blurry webcam picture of my face eating oatmeal for breakfast at school.

And dad, LOOK! I’m eating oatmeal for breakfast! Just like you.

(Mom, I put brown sugar in it. I think you would allow that. Because it’s oatmeal.)

TPhoto_00008

Satisfied, everyone??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope. Because it's 10pm, I'm headed to bed, and now I want a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar ('cuz that's the only way I eat it). Thanks...

(Is it just me, or have these "Please prove you're not a robot" phrases gotten insanely looong?)

A said...

I can't even do the prove you're not a robot things. Does this prove that I AM a robot??

Unknown said...

It must. It totally explains everything.

Almost not worth me commenting to have to type 'endsoc ireere'.... I think.

"The characters you entered didn't match the word verification. Please try again."

Nope. Here I go again.