27 October 2011

Cats...

Black cat is methodically searching for something in every single nook and cranny of my bedroom. She's made it about halfway through everything. She even got her entire body under my pillow to make sure that all is well on that front. Now she's climbing the shelves of my lemari (wardrobe thingie) and wedging her face down into the piles of shirts and pants. She also climbed my hanging clothes to check those out top to bottom. That was after climbing into the dirty clothes hamper to make sure nothing in there could eat me in my sleep which immediately preceded crawling inside a folded up blanket on the floor. Earlier, she was on the desk using her paw to move around all the pencils and pens in their jar as she peered down into it. I really wonder what goes through their minds sometimes.

She's been rather quiet ever since I got about halfway through writing this. Let's see where she is...

Hmm... Oddly enough, nowhere to be found. And not coming when I call. Maybe she caught a lizard and ran outside to play with it.

These cats. I regularly find them sleeping on top of a stack of pants, inside the luggage under my bed, underneath couch cushions, inside my backpack, etc. They're a little crazy, but somehow I feel safer having them around. Also, no rats!

No comments: