I was the only one awake in the dorm for breakfast this morning. When I came up to the dorm kitchen/dining area, I met the helper and we had this conversation:
Her: Can I make you some breakfast?
Me: Sure! What's on the menu?
Her: Omelettes.
Me: Great!
Her: Do you want it with bacon?
Me: Yes!
Her: Cheese?
Me: Yes!
Her: Tomato?
Me: A little bit.
Her: OK. *starts cooking*
After I had finished eating, she asked me, "Do you need me to clean your room today?"
Wow. I mean, I have a helper who cleans my room and makes my bed every day. But the omelette was the real kicker. With REAL cheese. And BACON. Do you know how rarely we eat pork products in this country?! Pork is forbidden for like 94% of the people of this island. It is a delicacy. And a great way to start my day. Also, the real cheese didn't hurt. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment